YOUR VOICE & VOTE MATTER
- Make sure you are registered to vote. Check your voter registration status here.
- Register if you need to. Update your existing registration if any of your information has changed since you last voted.
- Find out the early voting and general election dates in your state (listed below). Put those dates on your calendar.
- Request a vote-by-mail ballot if you prefer to vote by mail.
- Find out where your polling place is. Be sure to take note of any accessibility challenges you might face.
- Contact your Supervisor of Elections or VoteRiders for information on Voter ID in Florida
- If you need instructions or want a demonstration of your district’s voting system or accessible equipment, contact your Supervisor of Elections.
- Check out the sample ballot for your district. If you did not receive one in the mail, most Supervisors of Elections have them posted on their websites.
- Arrange any transportation help you might need. Check out RideShare2Vote to see about getting a ride to the polls. Do this well in advance, not on the day you need a ride.
- Download the “Make a Plan” document
- Remember…your voice and vote matter!
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
IMPORTANT ELECTION DATES
November 8, 2022 – Election Day
October 24, 2022 – Early Voting May Start
October 29, 2022 – Early Voting Must Start
November 5, 2022 – Early Voting May End
November 6, 2022 – Early Voting Must End
VOTE BY MAIL
October 29, 2022 – Vote-by-Mail Request & Return Deadline